Angel Investors have a huge impact on early stage company growth and job creation because they provide nearly 90% of all outside equity for start-ups. Angel investors tend to invest in companies with the potential for high growth (think the early days of Google, Facebook and Starbucks). In 2012, European Angels financed 2.913 companies and created 17.881 jobs.
The more an angel investor understands about executing and managing the fundamental elements of early stage investing, the better positioned they are for generating greater returns on their investments. At Angelsbootcamp, we offer you the tools and experience to execute early stage investment deals to increase investment returns, grow successful companies and create jobs.
Angelsbootcamp Interactive Angel Investing Training
Angelsbootcamp participants learn through shared stories of success and failure. Battle scars will be revealed in a judgment-free and supportive environment. Connections will be made with other angels, many of which will continue to network and syndicate far after the event has completed.
At Angelsbootcamp, we deliver practical, actionable and relevant knowledge to the next generation of European angels – especially those aiming to become lead investors in the long run. Whether you are a first timer or an active angel, Angelsbootcamp is for investors who want to learn hands-on.
- Entrepreneurs looking to make their first investment following a successful exit
- Industry heavyweights who are looking to connect with exciting innovation happening outside the corporate world
- Wealth management executives and representatives of family offices looking to diversify their portfolio
- Active angel investors looking to hone their skills and take their portfolio to the next level
- Start-up mentors, accelerator & incubator managers looking to make better choices