The master class for business angels: Angelsbootcamp is a no-nonsense, hands-on way to sharpen your angel investing skills. Just pure and focused angel sessions with industry leaders from Point Capital, Startupbootcamp, Lean Investments, EIT Digital, 3M New Ventures and many others.
The more an angel investor understands about executing and managing the fundamental elements of early stage investing, the better positioned they are for generating greater returns on their investments. At Angelsbootcamp, we offer you the tools and experience to execute early stage investment deals to increase investment returns, grow successful companies and create jobs.
Angelsbootcamp Announces Speaker Lineup
Angelsbootcamp Berlin 2015 begins in less than two weeks, and we have added even more new speakers to look forward to. Below, a bit about a few of the presenters:
- Daniel Michel: Head of Access to Finance, EIT Digital – EIT Digital has the mission to foster digital technology innovation and entrepreneurial talent for economic growth and quality of life in Europe. It brings together entrepreneurs from a partnership of over 130 top European corporations, SMEs, start-ups, universities and research institutes. EIT Digital invests in strategic areas to accelerate the market uptake of research-based digital technologies and to bring entrepreneurial talent and leadership to Europe. Its innovation and education activities are organised in and around co-location centres, where students, researchers, engineers, business developers and entrepreneurs come together to drive the digitalisation of society.
- Tim Jackson: Partner, Lean investments – Lean Investments LP is a seed fund which invests in early-stage Internet and other technology startups based in Europe. The fund is a private vehicle founded by Tim Jackson, a leading figure in the European technology scene as a venture capitalist, entrepreneur, angel investor, commentator and technology journalist.
- Mathias Ockenfels : Principal, Point Nine Capital – Berlin’s Point Nine Capital was named Best Angel/Seed Investor of the Year (2015) at the Europas. From an entrepreneur’s perspective, both venture capital firms and angel investors have their own advantages and disadvantages. Point Nine brings the best of both worlds. Like all good angel investors, they are a friendly source of capital with lots of additional value-add.
- Alex Farcet: Startupbootcamp – Co-founder and Managing Director of Startupbootcamp, a start-up accelerator with programs in Amsterdam, Berlin, Copenhagen, Dublin and Haifa. Partner at Rainmaking, a partnership of entrepreneurs (15 start-ups, 4 exits, many blow ups).
- Thomas Andres: Director, 3M New Ventures – 3M New Ventures was created to strengthen 3M’s position at the leading edge of global innovation by complementing 3M’s holistic innovation strategy with a focus on disruptive, early stage innovations outside of the company’s existing portfolio. 3M New Ventures identifies and invests in the most promising new-to-3M technologies, services and business models with long term strategic relevance to 3M.
- Matthias Wischnewsky: Business Angels Netzwerk Deutschland e.V. – BAND is committed to the development of business angels culture in Germany, organizes experience exchange and fosters cooperation. BAND is spokesman for the business angels networks towards politics and public and represents the interests of young innovative enterprises, the interests of business angels.
Want to hear these speakers live? Sign up for Angelsbootcamp Berlin