“Having a strong network for an angel investor means better deal-flow, access to better information, syndicate partners and follow-on investors.” –The Other 1% – Ranking The Top 20 Angel Investors
Top 10 Reasons to Join Angelsbootcamp Berlin
- Build Your Co-Investing Network – Almost 70 percent of angel investment deals were co-investments in 2012. This is an opportunity to meet co-investors and lead angels.
- Increase your Deal Flow – The biggest challenge most angels face is seeing quality deal flow. By expanding your business angel network – you increase the likelihood of greater deal flow.
- Learn Best Practices from Seasoned Business Angels – These aren’t service providers trying to sell you services. These are been there done that and have the scars to prove it angels willing to share their experiences.
- Experience Berlin’s Hot Startup Scene – Seriously? Do we really need to tell how hot Berlin’s startup scene is?
- Rub Elbows with Top Tier Berlin VCs at Investors Dinner Europe – – This is a unique opportunity to have meaningful conversations with up to 30 European investors (angel investors from Angelsbootcamp and international VCs such as Earlybird, Index, Balderton and Wellington).
- Meet Startupbootcamp’s Smart Energy & Transportation Teams – Startupbootcamp Berlin is the leading global startup accelerator with a focus on Smart Transportation & Energy – The Connected and Efficient Mobility of People and Goods.
- Hear from Quality Startups at our Live Pitch Session – 20 Companies compete for a chance at 1 of 3 slots to pitch the investors live.
- Take Advantage of Tax Credits and Matching programs across Europe –
- Explore the Rainmaking Loft as your Berlin Home away from Home – Rainmaking Loft Berlin is an international startup hub, run by entrepreneurs and angel investors. Its goal is to support and grow the local startup community. The Loft is a home to a vibrant co-working and event space, Startupbootcamp Berlin accelerator program, and a stylish 1920’s bar Le Labo.
- Break Bead and Drink Wine with Angel Investors from across Europe – Between the Investors Dinner Europe and our exclusive angels only dinner the night before, there is plenty of time to get to know the other business angels. Oh yea, and the wine’s not bad either!
ANGEL INVESTORS WANTED
A two-day master class bringing together potential and experienced angels with tons of hands-on, real-life content ranging from term sheets to deal flow to managing syndications.